We offer chemical engineers and their dependents a range of one-off gifts, grants and loans
We offer chemical engineers and their dependents a range of one-off gifts, grants and loans to help in cases of financial difficulty arising through: ill-health, unemployment, bereavement or other changes of circumstance.
Recent examples include:
- Financial assistance to a widow following an unexpected death;
- Repatriation of a retired IChemE member in challenging circumstances;
- Assistance for a widow with inadequate pension arrangements;
- Help with funeral expenses for a family with financial problems;
- Payment of counselling costs to a recently redundant and newly diagnosed autism sufferer;
- An interest free loan to overcome financial difficulties resulting from a marital separation.